ON LIKE POLISH.
WEARS LIKE GEL.
We have 60 CND shellac colours for you to choose from!
We offer shellac soak off on our price list and will explain this alternative to you in the salon...
1. Tear aluminium foil in to 10 squares large enough to cover finger tip/toe.
2. Soak a cotton pad in acetone nail varnish remover.
3. Wrap one cotton pad around your finger/toe and secure it with an aluminium foil square.
4. Do the same for all remaining fingers and toes.
5. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and take out.
6. Your shellac may look flaky (this is good). Use a cuticle stick to scrape off the polish, if the shellac does not come off easily put back inside the acetone soaked cotton and foil for a few minutes.
7. Once the shellac is removed use a buffer on your nails.